- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan.
- Add the chicken and brown for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add the remaining tbsp of olive oil to the pan.
- Add the onion, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and mushroom and sauté until mushrooms are soft (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, cannellini beans, oregano, thyme, and sugar.
- Cook, covered, on the stove top until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is bubbling (about 10 minutes).
- Season to taste.
Microwave/Toaster Oven, Sauté pan
Makes: 4 portions | Calories: 483 | Fat: 11g | Carbs: 44g | Protein: 48g