- 1 can (10 ounces) green enchilada sauce
- 1 can white beans
- 2 cans black beans
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cans Rotel (diced tomato and green chili)
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Chili powder
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat free cream cheese
- Combine all ingredients except cream cheese in a crock pot and cook on low for six hours.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Turn crock pot to high and add cream cheese.
- Stir until cream cheese is melted.
- Return chicken and season to taste.
- Optional toppings: Cheese, sour cream, lime, cilantro, tortilla chips.
Microwave, Sauce pan
Makes: 5 portions | Calories: 432 | Fat: 4g | Carbs: 53g | Protein: 43g